Learn how to make Chana Masala Chaat recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani Basic Cooking. Chana Chaat is a quick, delicious chaat recipe that is easy to make at home.
1 tsp Oil
1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
250 gms Black Chana, cooked in pressure cooker
2 Onions, chopped
2 Tomatoes, chopped
Salt to taste
– Pressure cook the black chana on 4-5 whistles.
– In a pan heat some oil.
– Add red chilli powder and boiled chana. Mix well.
– Add little water, salt and again mix well. Let everything cook for some time.
– Switch off the flame and transfer the mixture into another mixing bowl.
– Add chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves & lemon juice. Mix everything well.
– Chana Chaat is ready to be served.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRuchkarMejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts